Thursday, January 24, 2013

February Book List

Since next week already marks the end of January, I decided I should work on creating my booklist for February and get them on reserve at the library or purchased.  I'm not big into buying books, but there are some that I cannot get through the library and others I feel would be a good addition to my small adult book collection.  Some are worth multiple reads!  Thank goodness for an Amazon gift card that I received for Christmas.

My goal for January was to read six books.  While I've met that goal, there are two books on my list that I haven't finished yet, but hope to finish soon.  I found a new fiction author that I really liked and I got my hands on a few more of her books, so I couldn't resist!  I read Emily Giffin's Something Borrowed earlier in the month and added Something Blue and Baby Proof to my January reading list.  They were great and I can't wait to read some more of her books next month!  I also read my first book by Sarah Jio, Blackberry Winter, and enjoyed her style as well.

This month we are heading south on vacation, so I'm hoping to find some time to relax and read in the warm sun!  Once again, I have a mix of fiction and non-fiction books on the list.  My goal for the month is six books again, so we'll see how it goes!  Here's the list:

The Violets of March by Sarah Jio
Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn't):  Making the Journey from "What Will People Think?" to "I Am Enough" by Brene Brown
Grace for the Good Girl:  Letting Go of the Try Hard Life by Emily P. Freeman
Undaunted:  Daring to Do What God Calls You to Do by Christine Caine
Peace is Every Step:  The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life by Thich Naht Hanh


 

No comments:

Post a Comment