Monday, September 17, 2012

Crocking Monday!

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and you're ready for a new week.  I feel like I've been in a bit of a cooking rut lately, but I am hoping to share some old and new recipes with you soon.  I've bookmarked quite a few and am looking forward to some new dishes!  Today is "Crocking Monday" and I'd like to share a simple beef and mushroom recipe with you.  It's easy and doesn't contain too many ingredients!  Hope you enjoy!

Beef and Mushrooms

3 pounds stew meat, cubed
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cans mushrooms with liquid
1/2 cup apple juice
1 envelope dry onion soup mix

Combine all ingredients in greased 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker.  Cover and cook on low heat 10 hours.  Makes 4-6 servings.  Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment