Friday, May 24, 2013

It's a BBQ Weekend!

This Memorial Day weekend we'll be grilling rain or shine!  My husband is the master of the grill (if I'm honest, I don't even know how to turn the thing on), so we usually reserve those meals for the weekend.  On Monday we are hosting a BBQ at our house with several friends, so I will be busy making desserts and simple sides.

While we like to grill a variety of things, one of my favorites are pork burgers.  Today I thought I'd share that recipe in case you are sick of hamburgers and looking to try something new!  Obviously it's quite simple:  it's a burger!  Have a great weekend!

Pork Burgers

1 pound ground pork
Your favorite BBQ sauce

Place meat in a bowl and add some BBQ sauce.  Mix around and add more BBQ sauce if necessary.  The meat should stick together well, but not be too saucy.  Make into patties and grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment